Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Papa John's. Best pizza ever. Period.

with my babies. At Papa John's

Last Sunday was a Papa John's weekend. I had promised a Papa John's review back in May 2013. A promise is a promise. Better late than never. Biar lambat asalkan selamat because Papa John's has got to be the best pizza makers in the entire world and I want this review to be so perfect, your next stop this weekend is Papa Johns even if you have to drive all the way from Selatan Thai to get here.

I am sure your current favourite pizza place is Pizza Hut and you've probably ordered Dominoes countless times. But seriously, Papa John's is really special~ See, Papa Johns is the only pizza makers in the whole wide world (to my knowledge at least) that comes with this amazing garlic butter dip that can make your taste-bud plop and your fat cells multiply at twice the normal rate. And you wouldn't care about the dip if you're used to ordering Pizza Hut and Dominoes. Because Pizza Hut and Dominoes are in a conspiracy to cover up the dip by Papa Johns. Because they want the dip so bad but they can't because Papa John's came up with it first.

The epitome of all pizza sauces. Papa Johm's garlic butter sauce.
Simply dip your pizza into sauce then take huge bite.
We had this. And then ordered cheesy bread and spaghetti some more.
cheesy bread. Love at first bite.
All-meat pizza. A++
Spaghetti and breadsticks: A!
chicken balls. Awesome. 

Verdict on the deliciousness of Papa John's are as follows: I give Papa John's a 9 out of 10. My husband says 9.5, Armand, my 13 year-old says 8 and Iman, my 8 year-old says 6. Qayyum, my 5 year-old didn't say anything, he was busy with his spaghetti. But if this was a thesis we could see a correlation between age vs. score given: Qayyum would probably give Papa Johns 3. Regardless, the last 3 sample scores do not represent the mature population so we can and will overwrite them. Conclusion: at 9.25 over 10 Papa John's is the best. 

There's a good deal running in Groupon for Papa John's: a RM50 voucher for RM25. Definitely get one of those because I think my husband paid RM100++ for our meal (Thanks abang. Only Allah can repay your love and kindness~~). If I still haven't convinced you Papa John rocks, it's okay. I won't take it personally. Not everybody likes pizza. Only highly sophisticated bookwormy ambitious nerdy really fit people do. 

Papa John's
IOI mall or AEON Seri Kembangan 

Cleanliness: A
Food: A (my favourite pizza). I wish they delivered to Bangi.
Price: Standard for Pizza. Get the Groupon.
Satisfaction Level: A
Service: C -- quite slow. But it seems to me Pizza restaurants always have slow waiters.
Atmosphere: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment