Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cream and Fudge Factory (extreme sugar rush)


Have you ever heard the saying, too much of a good thing..can actually do you harm? Well, much as I want to say all the sweetest things about the Cream and Fudge Factory, and much as I admire the professional-looking chef mixing the ice-cream up on his ice-board like cement, I must say, the cream fudge factory was... too sweet.

With diabetes running genetically in almost every household in Malaysia, I personally found the ice-cream that was already too sweet to begin with, and then topped some more with cookies and pieces of chocolate almost unbearable. And this is me who has an uncontrollable penchant for sweetness. Not exaggerating it but I am literally all sugar. They took my gallbladder out ages ago. They, as in the X-files people who did Charlie the Unicorn.


coffee ice-cream in a basket

chocolate ice-cream
So I didn't finish my ice-cream cup. Thank goodness I only ordered one scoop. Thank goodness it was on Ning.


Cleanliness: A-/B
Food: C+ (tooo~~ sweet)
Price: ~RM13 per pax (including the cone or that little basket the ice-cream goes in)
Satisfaction Level: B-
Service: B (friendly, chef was like a sushi chef)
Atmosphere: NA (no enclosure)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warning. Btw, ice cream yg menggiurkan dan meliurkan..

    ReplyDelete